[Gpg4win-devel] [gpg4win-Bugs][6330] Can't create new key in GPA - pinentry.exe has encountered a problem

noreply at wald.intevation.org noreply at wald.intevation.org
Fri Apr 13 15:29:51 CEST 2012

Bugs item #6330, was opened at 2012-04-13 17:29 by Anton  Metrinskiy
You can respond by visiting:
https://wald.intevation.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=126&aid=6330&group_id=11

Initial Comment:
Hi support,

Recently I was tried to install gpg4win on several machines with windownXP and Windows 7 OS, so I used the latest gpg4win package available. On all computers I was unabled to create new key in GPA tool - see summary. I solved it for myself by installing pretty old version  - gpg4win-light-1.0.9. With this one everything works fine. It strange for me that this bug is present in all available packages on your download center. Could you please comment if I'm doing something wrong and shouldn't use GPA at all to create keys.. otherwze this issue definetly needs to be corrected.

Regards,
Anton