[Gpg4win-devel] Roadmap: file name endings .pgp and new release Q1 2013

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Dec 6 10:08:08 CET 2012

Dear Gpg4win-Initiative,

Andre and Werner are currently doing a minor new feature
that will enable people to switch the default file name creation
scheme for OpenPGP encryption to use .pgp instread of .gpg.
It will be in the next release.

Next release? Here is what I wrote to the gpg4win-users list a
minute ago:

 We (from the Gpg4win initiative, which means all people that help to create
 Gpg4win and coordinate on the public list gpg4win-devel)
 think that the next step is to do a new release with updates libraries
 and fix a few things in the build enviornment to make it easier for
 people to rebulid the source code. New feature probably come after this.

Werner and Emanuel believe we may manage a new release in the
first quarter of 2013. Any help appreciated!

Thanks for your support: http://gpg4win.org/donate.html