[Gpg4win-devel] Syntax error when linking with some .def files

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Apr 19 21:01:23 CEST 2013

On Fri, 19 Apr 2013 18:34, aheinecke at intevation.de said:

> I've tested this with libgpg-error where the patch applies cleanly and it
> worked. Thanks, this should be applied to the gnupg repos.

Great.

> I'm a bit confused with adns as the ltmain.sh in there is so old that it does
> not contain the line you've fixed but still the problem exists.

What about taking this opportunity to update the adns nuild system.  I
can do that early next week.

> Btw. before you posted your patch I've hacked my gpg4win with attached patch
> to work around this problem (also because I wanted to undestand the gpg4win

Cool hack.  It is not portable (sed -i is a GNU extension) but for
gpg4win this is fine becuase we rely on some GNU tools anyway.  Remember
to remove it once we have updated all our libraries (after the next release).

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner