[Gpg4win-devel] Voluntary payments/Donations

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Aug 23 11:20:03 CEST 2013

On Friday 23 August 2013 at 09:55:18, Frank Lanitz wrote:
> Also for bigger donations I'd like
> to see another solution beside paypal.

We offer bank transfer (SEPA) to Germany
as an alternative volunteer payment method.
For higher sums, we can also send invoices (which is mainly interesting to
businesses or business owners.)

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner