[Gpg4win-devel] [gpg4win-Bugs][6475] Problem to decode cyrillic UTF-8 text from clipboard

noreply at wald.intevation.org noreply at wald.intevation.org
Wed Dec 4 13:18:15 CET 2013

Bugs item #6475, was opened at 2013-12-04 12:18 by Oleg Glushko
You can respond by visiting:
https://wald.intevation.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=126&aid=6475&group_id=11

Initial Comment:
When I decode Cyrillic text block from the clipboard in the Kleopatra, I always got a corrupted UTF data (see screen in attach), but if I save the same encrypted text as file and decode it in a command prompt through gpg2.exe it's looks normally.

Attached zip archive contains Cyrillic text in ANSI encoding (cp1251) for testing purpose.