[Gpg4win-devel] How to label "simple" Outlook 2012 support?

Brigitte Hamilton brigittehamilton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 15:55:18 CEST 2013

I would suggest the use of "Basic" and "Full" support.  "Basic" usually
denotes that not all functions are available, which seems to be the case
here as well.

Regards,****

Brigitte

*Telephone: 1.204.947.2600 ext. 2*

* *

*Mailing Address: 117 Mitchelson Way | Winnipeg | Manitoba | Canada | R2G
3W2*

* *

*Electronically: BrigitteHamilton at gmail.com <Brigitte at K9xMedia.com> ** *

* *

*P** **Before you print, please think about the ENVIRONMENT*****

This email, its contents and all attachments may contain privileged and/or
confidential information and is only intended for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed.  If you have received this email and are not an intended
recipient, we ask that you destroy all copies of this email and
attachments.  If you received this email in error, please notify us
immediately by reply email.  Please note that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of, or the taking of any action in reliance upon, the
information contained in this e-mail, or any of the attachments to this
e-mail, is strictly prohibited.  Thank you for your understanding and
cooperation.