[Gpg4win-devel] [Gpg4win-commits] [git] Gpg4win - branch, master, updated. gpg4win-2.2.1-6-g8e01482

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Jul 25 14:08:29 CEST 2014

Andre,

On Monday 21 July 2014 at 16:57:05, by Andre Heinecke wrote:
> +(de) GnuPG wurde auf Version 2.0.25 aktualisiert. Details zu dieser
> +    Version finden sich unter www.gnupg.org

Should we link the announcement directly? (Probably not, if the website ist
going to change.)
Or put the main usable effects from the user site in directly?
Just wondering...

> +(en) A library load problem has been fixed that could keep kleopatra
> +    from starting on some systems.

(Typeo in "kleopatra", better capitalize it.)

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner