[Gpg4win-devel] Collecting press mentions of gpg4win on the wiki?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Mar 5 17:24:52 CET 2014

What do you think about collection mentions of Gpg4win in the press
or other public places?

I see the advantages:
* It shows how widespread GPG4win already is.
* We may be able to add some corrections if the articles
are in need of
* We may point out cool tutorials or tipps

Or would it be too much work?

Here is a mention in German in and advertisment videao for mailbox.org
https://mailbox.org/stiftfilm-wie-funktioniert-e-mail-verschluesselung-mit-pgp/

Best Regards,

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner