[Gpg4win-devel] Building Gpg4win (Re: Gpg4win-devel at wald.intevation.org)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue May 27 13:19:58 CEST 2014

Hi Jan,

my last question was a bit off, I've meant which version of Gpg4win
are you trying to build? trunk?

On Tuesday 27 May 2014 at 12:09:42, Jan Lühr wrote:
> Am 05/27/2014 11:21 AM, schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> > On Monday 26 May 2014 at 17:35:28, Jan Lühr wrote:
> >> I’ve some issues building gpg4win. What’s wrong here?
> >
> > Some downloads are not available anymore and are in need of an
> > update.
>
> Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, I'm not really into these issues.
> Is it possible to use the mingw-toolchain as provided by Debian?
> (https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=mingw-w64)
> - or - can you fix this issue by providing the missing package or
> upgrading to new ones?

For crosscompilation AFAIK mingw-w64 is used, so yes, this should work.
We probably have to provide some of the packages or ask where they have
gone. :)

Best,

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner