[Gpg4win-devel] contribute with a file mirror

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Feb 18 10:14:12 CET 2015

Hi s7r,

On Tuesday 17 February 2015 at 21:13:11, s7r wrote:
> Would like to contribute by donating some bandwidth and disk space, a
> mirror for the downloadable packages or a mirror for the website, for
> redundancy? Tell me if it's needed. I have a gigabit server with
> unmetered bandwidth located in France.

thanks a lot for your offer!

We had a number of mirrors in the past and we found that maintaing them
(mostly the infrastructure and linking from our side)
was usually more work than the bandwidth contribution was helping
the issue. So right now I think we are doing fine. :)

The situation might change, so we may come back to you in the future!

Best Regards,

Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück, Germany; Amtsgericht Osnabrück, HRB 18998
Owned and run by Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner