[Gpg4win-devel] Norwegian localization

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Tue Jun 28 09:59:02 CEST 2016

Hi,

On Sunday 26 June 2016 21:13:57 Asbjørn Stokka wrote:
> I’ve tried following instructions to make a norwegian (bokmål) translation
> attached here. I can do the “nynorsk” one later as well. But would be good
> to know if I’ve gotten the right file and made the translation correct.

Thanks! I wanted to reply to your first mail but I'm unsure about Norwegian
localisation and codepages and would have to check first, too. And I did not
yet get around to it.

> Also
> unsure about filename (no) when there is Norwegian “nynorsk” and “bokmål”.
> Would also be nice to get information on where to continue work on
> translations for this project.

I think it would be nn_NO for nyorsk and nb_NO for bokmål. But I'll have to
try this out.

I'll add your Nyorsk translation in the next days so we can try it out and let
you know if there were Problems. From a first look at the translation file it
looks ok.

For additional translations you might want to help with either translating
string in the GnuPG Base System (libgpg-error / gnupg itself) or with some
other component of Gpg4win like GpgEX or GpgOL.

You can find the sources for all of the components under:
http://git.gnupg.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi

Where the translations live in the respective po subdirectories.

Thanks again,
Andre

P.S.
For the next major version of Gpg4win we will ship additional translations for
Kleopatra which will also include the NN / NB translations from the KDE
Community for Kleopatra.

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262  | http://www.intevation.de/