[Gpg4win-devel] Preparation for 3.0 release: website

Bernhard Reiter bernhard.reiter at intevation.de
Sun Sep 3 07:58:12 CEST 2017

Hi friends of Gpg4win-development,

to prepare the website for the upcoming 3.0.0 release, I've started a new git
branch called "website-3-dev".

The idea is to only do small changes like
 * using a green download more instead of the red "donation"
 * Preparing for the new installer graphics with simplified icons

For the contents we will also need a prominent "version 3, what's new"
page, that explains the step from version 2 to 3 from a user perspective.

(Here is the old instruction page how to help maintaining the website
https://www.gpg4win.org/website-maintenance.html)

Best Regards,