[Gpg4win-devel] gpg4win translation to brazilian portuguese (pt_br)

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at gnupg.org
Mon Jun 3 17:08:28 CEST 2019

Hi,

On Friday 31 May 2019 12:07:39 CEST Rafael do Nascimento Pereira wrote:
> I would like to translate the GPG4win GUI and Compendium to for Brazilian
Portuguese
> (pt_br). But before I start I would like to ask the developer community if
there is
> someone working on it, and if yes, how could I help her/him.

Oh wow that would be great. There is currently no one working on it. I think
it would be best to start with the GUI in GpgOL. We have a very good .pt
translation of our GUI so I'm not sure if you can just copy that one and fix
the differences.

To be honest I do not know how much pt_br differs from pt.

Do you know how to get the .po files to start working on it or should I create
one and send it? And if so should I base it on the pt.po file?

Best Regards,
Andre
--
GnuPG.com - a brand of g10 Code, the GnuPG experts.

g10 Code GmbH, Erkrath/Germany, AG Wuppertal HRB14459
GF Werner Koch, USt-Id DE215605608, www.g10code.com.

GnuPG e.V., Rochusstr. 44, D-40479 Düsseldorf.  VR 11482 Düsseldorf
Vorstand: W.Koch, M.Gollowitzer, A.Heinecke.    Mail: board at gnupg.org
Finanzamt D-Altstadt, St-Nr: 103/5923/1779.   Tel: +49-2104-4938799