[Gpg4win-devel] How to contribute new language translation

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at gnupg.org
Mon May 6 16:20:30 CEST 2019

Hi,

On Sunday 5 May 2019 11:32:13 CEST AlexKoala wrote:
> Want to help Korean translation of Gpg4win Installer and Website. How can I
help?

The best way to start would be to fill out the attached .po file with the korean
translations for the installer.

The website would be a lot of work, which I expect is too much to ask from a
volunteer. Maybe you can start with the installer (attached) and also create a
translation for GpgOL to start with (you can ask me for the gpgol .po file)?

Thank you very much,
Andre

--
GnuPG.com - a brand of g10 Code, the GnuPG experts.

g10 Code GmbH, Erkrath/Germany, AG Wuppertal HRB14459
GF Werner Koch, USt-Id DE215605608, www.g10code.com.

GnuPG e.V., Rochusstr. 44, D-40479 Düsseldorf.  VR 11482 Düsseldorf
Vorstand: W.Koch, M.Gollowitzer, A.Heinecke.    Mail: board at gnupg.org
Finanzamt D-Altstadt, St-Nr: 103/5923/1779.   Tel: +49-2104-4938799