[Gpg4win-devel] How to best explain what Gpg(OL)4win does

Andrej Kacian andrej at kacian.sk
Tue May 7 10:14:35 CEST 2019

On Tue, 07 May 2019 09:55:48 +0200
Andre Heinecke wrote:

> Currently we open the FSF email security flyer [1]. This is bad because the
> website might not be acessible from internal networks. It links explanations
> for other MUA's etc. So we should replace it. But with what?

My take is that clicking the Insecure button should present user with a
dialog explaining in one or two sentences about why Outlook thinks the
message is insecure. That is, after all, what the user is interested in
when clicking that button. The dialog text can perhaps link to further
reading, such as the FSF page you are currently linking to.

Andrej