[Gpg4win-devel] docker build for CI

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Feb 19 18:05:45 CET 2021

Hi Doug

Am Donnerstag 18 Februar 2021 19:23:37 schrieb Doug Richardson:
> I made a Docker based build to make it easier to build Gpg4win from scratch
> on a clean Debian instance.

cool, thanks for sharing.
That is certainly of interest for people who want to rebuild Gpg4win
and are familiar with docker.

> I'd like to know if there is interest in taking
> any of these commits upstream.

Where this should reside is a good question.

If it were put into the upstream repo, it would also mean
the Gpg4win team would have to maintain and support it,
so it would become official somehow, which is some overhead.
My guess is that it is to early for this.

Are you willing to maintain this build setup for a while?
Then we could mention it in the wiki or elsewhere
and see how many people are interested in it.

Best Regards,