[Gpg4win-devel] docker build for CI

Doug Richardson doug at rekt.email
Tue Jun 15 19:37:52 CEST 2021

On Monday, June 14th, 2021 at 1:53 AM, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> (Do you know which servers or network connections were the least reliable?)

I haven't identified a single endpoint as a repeat offender.

Back in February when I first experienced the problem, it was simplesystems.org, which was down for hours (or maybe a day or two, I don't remember exactly).

The latest download failure was a KDE server, which is strange because the failed download occurred after other successful downloads from download.kde.org:

line 554: downloading https://download.kde.org/Attic/applications/19.08.3/src/kmime-19.08.3.tar.xz failed

Here is the link to that line in the failed GitHub action:

https://github.com/drichardson/gpg4win/runs/2805085749?check_suite_focus=true#step:3:3855