[Gpg4win-devel] gpg4win 3.1.16 / gpg 2.2.28 stopped working with Yubikey 4 (NEO)

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Jun 17 09:08:04 CEST 2021

On Wed, 16 Jun 2021 20:43, Jan Mosig said:

> it seems like there is something wrong with the latest gpg4win (or gpg)
> release wrt. Yubikey support. I just installed it on a new Windows 10

Ist that a Yubikey NEO?  Unfortunately we have a regression for that old
token; see the release notes at https://dev.gnupg.org/T5482 which will
point you to T5487.  For Windows we may provide an updated gnupg
installer if it turns out that the Yubikey NEO is in wider use than
expected.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner