[Gpg4win-devel] PINCACHE_PUT returned on SERIALNO cmd

Mosig, Jan jan.mosig at itemis.de
Mon Mar 7 17:09:12 CET 2022

Thanks for the reply Werner. I wonder how I may identify lines that I don't
know. Could you please elaborate on that?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Dipl.-Inf. Jan Mosig
IT-Berater

*OpenPGP-Fingerprint:* 6AA5 1DE4 2448 71E8 6C62  3672 37F0 7809 07AB EF78
<https://keys.openpgp.org/vks/v1/by-fingerprint/6AA51DE4244871E86C62367237F0780907ABEF78>
*Mobil: *+49 151 173967 26
*Telefon: *+49 341 231018 329
*Fax: *+49 341 231018 311

jan.mosig at itemis.de
www.xing.com/profile/jan_mosig
www.itemis.com

*itemis AG*
Niederlassung Leipzig
Dohnanyistraße 11
04103 Leipzig

--
Vorstand/Board: Jens Wagener (Vors./chairman), Dr. Stephan Eberle,
Abdelghani El-Kacimi, Wolfgang Neuhaus, Franz-Josef Schuermann