[Gpg4win-users-de] Deploying GPG to my clients

TILUGULILWA, Frank ftilu at yahoo.com
Do Mai 24 08:31:07 CEST 2012

Dear Friends,

I am looking for a possbbility to make business using gpg4win. I recently received a request from one of my clients in Tanzania who wants public key cryptography service. He wants all his clients to send him files encrypted using his public key.

His concern is, they have a policy in which any supplied system must a have a local vendor.

We have used gpg4win for quite some time but we would like to have a backup from people who are professional before we get this deal.

Any quick advice will be highl appreciated.

NB: He also wanted to know how secure this tool/algorithm is ? Kind of being worried of Open Source thing :-) Tried to explain but if there are more explanations I can use I will appreciate.

--
Frank Tilugulilwa | 3rd Floor, Emirates House - Sinza Madukani along Shekilango Road | Tel. +255 22 246 1741