[Gpg4win-users-de] letzten Installationszeit Option für gpg4win-2.1.0

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fr Okt 5 09:07:11 CEST 2012

Hi Greg,

Am Sonntag, 16. September 2012 17:27:37 schrieb Greg Turner:
> I originally sent this mail to the english users list. Since I didn't get a
> reply there, I am trying my luck here.

yes, it is a good idea to politely ask again or at different places
if you do not get an answer from a Free Software community. :)
If I am not contracted to work on Gpg4win, giving gratis support
for Gpg4win is a hobby to me and sometimes paid work gets the better end.

Nevertheless I've answered your email to the English speaking list yesterday,
before getting to this one.

Best Regards,