[Gpg4win-users-en] New user, con't.

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Dec 11 15:28:35 CET 2006

On Thursday 07 December 2006 22:20, Jeffrey Kaplan wrote:
> 7:  gpg4win is also causing various application dialogs to open up in
> the wrong location on my desktop.  With gpg4win running, various
> dialogs and confirmations are opening out of place:  Some are opening
> straddling my dual monitors, on the wrong monitor, or partially
> off-screen entirely.  My video setup (nVidia) is to constrain windows,
> etc, to one monitor or the other, open dialogs, etc, on the same
> monitor as the application, and to prevent things from opening
> off-screen.  When I close gpg4win, this problem goes away.

Again, I believe that this is WinPT.
Best would be to file a problem report that includes a way
to reproduce on a regular Windows desktop.

Thanks again for your feedback, this is importantfor us to improve gpg4win.

Managing Director - Owner, www.intevation.net       (Free Software Company)
Germany Coordinator, fsfeurope.org       (Non-Profit Org for Free Software)
www.kolab-konsortium.com   (Email/Groupware Solution, Professional Service)