[Gpg4win-users-en] Sylpheed on Windows (was: Sylpheed-Claws on Win2k - no send)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Sep 7 17:11:21 CEST 2006

Hi Martin,

On Monday 04 September 2006 20:15, Martin Schoch wrote:
> Sylpheed-Claws doesn't really work on my Windows 2000 SP4
> installation.

> When I want to send a message I get the error message that it
> couldn't be stored.

please add a problem report with the precise error message if you can
to the tracker.
Thanks in Advance!

It seems that quite a few people are interested in Sylpheed-Claws (SC)
on Windows, but the SC group itself is not much interested in the windows
port. The limited contribution of the gpgp4win team to far was
to actually provide a build (within the installer).

There is a lack of maintainership between gpg4win (packaging)
and SC (unix version). We need people to help with the porting
in between.

Anybody interested?