[Gpg4win-users-en] Key Server

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Sep 13 10:32:53 CEST 2006

Hi Angel,

On Friday 08 September 2006 21:53, Angel Behar wrote:
> I plan to use gpg4win as a Desktop tool for my company users,

cool! It is good to see that this is useful for more and more corporate users.
If this is getting an important tool for your company, consider
supporting gpg4win financially as well.

> but I want to
> create a Key server for use within our own company and I don't know where
> to start. As you can imagine I'm new on this so I'll appreciate any help.he

A keyserver software is quite different from the client software.
I would suggest to look around www.gnupg.org and also ask on their lists
for Free Software to do this. My guess is that the software will run well
on GNU/Linux servers, but you will see this, I guess.

Best,

Managing Director - Owner, www.intevation.net       (Free Software Company)
Germany Coordinator, fsfeurope.org       (Non-Profit Org for Free Software)
www.kolab-konsortium.com   (Email/Groupware Solution, Professional Service)