[Gpg4win-users-en] Howto install gpgol?

Jeff Sadowski jeff.sadowski at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 00:32:37 CEST 2007

I figured it out.
When I opened up to send an email by pressing send i was looking for
the option for encryption. I then was wondering what plugins were
installed I didn't know where to look so I went to help. Long behold
it was using word. After knowing that I knew what was going on.
I closed word and was back at outlook. I looked under
tools->options->Mail Format
and unclicked use Word to edit emails.