[Gpg4win-users-en] GPG4WIN Vs Outlook Roadmap

Sven Radde sven at radde.name
Tue Aug 21 09:07:45 CEST 2007

Hi!

am.lists schrieb:
> I've done some searching and determined that the Outlook Plug-ins
> don't currently support OL2007. (Has this changed?)

I am currently trying to set this up.
The plugin is there in Outlook 2007 (i.e. you can activate the buttons
to encrypt/sign email), but it appears that it doesn't find my keyrings.
They are stored in the default location and WinPT finds them there.
I will give you an update once I figured it out, but I do not seem to
find any configurable "keyring path" / "homedir" option in the Outlook
plugin. Any hints (.ini-file, registry hack, ...)?

cu, Sven