[Gpg4win-users-en] Installing IDEA on Windows XP

Jeffrey Rolland jrolland at wiremail.org
Tue Dec 4 01:40:43 CET 2007

Hello, again,

Well, I finally go the old 7500 back together again, but it didn't work.
Evidently, my IDEA keys (which were made specifically so they could be
imported into PGP 2.6.2 on my 7500) cannot be read by MacPGP 2.6.2.

If anyone has any bright ideas about what (if anything) I am doing wrong
so that the keys won't import and can start me on the right path, I am
all ears. I am really sick of using IDEA keys right now. My public key
is attached if that will assist in diagnosing the problem.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Sincerely,
--
Jeffrey Rolland
<jrolland at wiremail.org>

"The weed of crime bears bitter fruit; crime does NOT pay! The Shadow
knows!"
  - _The Shadow_