[Gpg4win-users-en] [GPGOL] Messages goes not ok decripted by PGP

sylva mergulhao83 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 12:54:57 CET 2007

> I don't have the problems that's described above, although I use Outlook and
> with swedish text in the mail (ie aa, ae and oe) as well. May be because I use
> Gpgwin on both ends when testing it.

The problem is when I exchange encripted messages between Gpg4win and
PGP 6.5.8. Gpg4win to Gpg4win is ok. PGP 6.5.8 to PGP 6.5.8 is ok too.

Gpg4win to PGP 6.5.8: decripted message show wrong the accented chars.
PGP 6.5.8 to Gpg4win: the accented chars are not show in decripted message.

> Anyway, something that I saw when testing was that the patches released on
> Tuesday from MS may have broken something within Outlook 2003 as Gpg4win
> popped up some error messages when I first tried sending an encrypted mail
> with an attachment. Reinstalling Gpg4win solved the issues.
>
> Could this same thing be what happened to Mergulhao83?

No, this is not the problem.

Thanks for any help, but I think its really a problem of PGP like Werner says.

Mergulhão.