[Gpg4win-users-en] Problem with extra hyphen

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Fri Jun 8 16:34:09 CEST 2007

On Jun 8, 2007, at 4:17 AM, Werner Koch wrote:

> That is how all mailing lists should be; it is a privacy feature.
> Good
> mail clients feature a way (e.g. button) named List-reply which
> does the
> right thing.  Lacking such a feature, you need to use "Reply to all"

Which mail clients have List-reply, I've never seen it?

I also personally hate lists that require Reply-All, because the next
person replies to me, the original, and the list.  The next replies
to me, the original, the second replier, and the list.  Shortly the
cc: line looks like one of those jokes family members send that's
copied to their entire address book and everyone's getting two copies
of everything.  To stop this, I have to hit Reply-All, delete
everything in the To and Cc, then put the list name in the To (such
as with this message).

But, he who runs the list gets to say how it works.