[Gpg4win-users-en] Mail clients (Was: Re: Problem with extra hyphen)

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Fri Jun 8 17:48:49 CEST 2007

At 08:33 AM 6/8/2007, Jeffrey Kaplan wrote:
>Agent allows you to specify a To field on a per-folder basis.  Have it
>route the list mail into its own folder, and you can then tell it that
>any message started from that folder goes to a specific address.

Hmm, don't have that one.  I use (depending on which computer I'm in
front of) Eudora, SquirrelMail on our server, Mac Mail, and now
Evolution in ubuntu.  I pop between computers several times a day.

I will give you high points for using the [list name] in the subject
line, makes it SO much easier to sort mail and know what's from a
mailing list and what's private mail.

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand