[Gpg4win-users-en] gpg crashes under outlook 2007

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Sep 6 12:40:58 CEST 2007

On Thu,  6 Sep 2007 04:02, wng_z3r0 at spyware-free.us said:

> https://bugs.g10code.com/gnupg/issue830

Thanks.

> And I'm using the freshest version of gnupg (1.12)

I assume you mean gpg4win 1.1.2.

> I'll post to the dev list when I get time.

Although I promised to look after that bug, I realized that there are
other problems with OL2007 (e.g. the new layout of the menus and
possible more).  Thus I postponed the debugging in favor of hacking on
the new GpgOL.

BTW, I seems that I found a solution to create PGP/MIME encrypted or
signed mails using Outlook.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner