[Gpg4win-users-en] GPG4Win 1.9.[89], Outlook 200[37], Vista - not quite working

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Nov 4 15:15:51 CET 2008

Rob,

On Montag, 3. November 2008, Rob MacGregor wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 14:11, Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>
wrote:
> > Can you give us more information about the precise version number?
>
> Outlook 2003, with all the patches and service packs applied.  I don't
> have the exact version number I'm afraid.

Okay, that is good enough for now. :)

> > Are you using this standalone or with a server, which one?
> Server, Exchange 6.5

Ah, we do have an unresolved issue with the internal addressing
of the Outlook/Exchange combination. It might not be using rfc2822
compliant email addresses for internal sending.
What is the error message you're getting?

If it is problem, we'll resolve ist sooner or later.

> > What kind of secondary mailboxes in particular? Additional .psts?
>
> Other mailboxes on the Exchange server (we have some shared mailboxes).

Ah, okay this needs inspection.

> > Make sure you are _not_ using word to write the email text.

> You mean people use Word or write email in HTML?  I'm a plain text
> person where I have a choice ;)

Yep, some do.

Managing Director - Owner: www.intevation.net      (Free Software Company)