[Gpg4win-users-en] GpgOL and MS Exchange

Кот alexis1606 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 16:59:48 CEST 2009

Hi!

I use the GPG4Win v1.1.4, OL2007 (GPGol v0.9.92) and our organization
use a MS Exhange 2003.

When I try send a message to recipient which in global address list I
will get Recipient Dialog: Recipient which were not found -
"/o=Organization/ou=First Administrative Group/cn=Recipients/cn=User"

If recipient not in global address list and I type his email address
manually or user in local contacts then message sent without Recipient
Dialog. How I can solve the situation (receive user's email in SMTP
format, but not X.500)?

I try use the beta version of GPG4Win (2.0.0rc1) but this mistake appear
again

PS. I may change settings of Exchange Server and Active Directiory

Best regards,
Alexey