[Gpg4win-users-en] [Gpg4win 2.0.0] Can't input anything to the pass phrase dialog

Dongsheng Song dongsheng.song at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 14:31:53 CEST 2009

2009/8/13 Emanuel Schütze <emanuel at intevation.de>:
> Hi Donsheng,
>
> On 13.08.2009 10:50, Dongsheng Song <dongsheng.song at gmail.com> wrote:
>> When I upgrade from 1.1.4 to 2.0.0, I can't input anything to the
>> pass phrase dialog, is there any wrong?
>
> Do you have uninstall 1.1.4 before you install 2.0.0?
> Maybe the pinentry passphrase dialog is not really in foreground?

Yes,  I haven reboot after uninstall 1.1.4.
I can click the 'OK' button in the pinentry passphrase dialog,

In the pinentry passphrase dialog, the cursor flashing, I click the
input box, then input chars,  but no any effort, so I click  the 'OK'
button in the pinentry passphrase dialog, here is the console
display:

C:\Program Files\GNU\gpg4win>gpg2  -sab zlib1.dll

You need a passphrase to unlock the secret key for
user: "Dongsheng Song <dongsheng.song at gmail.com>"
2048-bit RSA key, ID 46D397FF, created 2008-02-02

gpg: Invalid passphrase; please try again ...

You need a passphrase to unlock the secret key for
user: "Dongsheng Song <dongsheng.song at gmail.com>"
2048-bit RSA key, ID 46D397FF, created 2008-02-02

gpg: AllowSetForegroundWindow(1412) failed: access denied.

--
Dongsheng Song