[Gpg4win-users-en] Problems after installation of 2.0.0 (install prog and GpgEX)

Emanuel Schütze emanuel at intevation.de
Tue Aug 18 15:24:17 CEST 2009

Hi Anatoly,

On 12.08.2009 23:06, Анатолий Кирсанов wrote:
> 1. I am not sure that installation was ok - Readme file was not opened
> (although marked).

You should get an "install finished" dialog where you can see the Readme file.
Maybe you can try the installation again?
Do you have the README in the Gpg4win start menu?
(You find the README after installation here: $INSTDIR\share\gpg4win)

> 2. GpgEX in context menus is in german (not in English at least) while
> plug-in windows are in English.

I can't reproduce it with an English WinXP64 installation:
After install Gpg4win2.0.0 (with default installer language 'English') the
GpgEX menus are all in English (e.g. "Sign and encrypt") and the GpgEX help
(html) page is in English, too.
If you have this problem on an other English windows PC?

Regards
Emanuel

--
Emanuel Schütze  |  ++49-541-33 50 83 - 746  |  http://www.intevation.de/