[Gpg4win-users-en] Problems after installation of 2.0.0 (install prog and GpgEX)

Emanuel Schütze emanuel at intevation.de
Wed Aug 19 12:30:16 CEST 2009

Hi Anatoly,

On 19.08.2009 10:41, Анатолий Кирсанов wrote:
> I ran installation program in English. All was ok with readme file. It
> opened. But when I use installation program in Russian it can't find
> README.ru.txt

There is no Russian README file. Currently we have the README only in English
and German. Feel free to tranlate it ;-).
See http://gpg4win.de/localize-gpg4win.html

> Unfortunately, GpgEX in context menus are still in German.

Yes, I found the problem:
The Gpg4win installer has installed the Spanish instead of the Russian mo
files! It's now fixed in trunk (svn r1270) and will be in the next Gpg4win
release. Thanks a lot for your help!

Best regards
Emanuel

--