[Gpg4win-users-en] Problems building GPG4Win from SVN sources.

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu May 28 20:32:28 CEST 2009

Am Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2009 17:42:07 schrieb deba at lavabit.com:
> bernhard at intevation.de said:
> > Your response did not make it to the devel@ list...
>
> It did... it was pending approval by a moderator. I deleted it, however,

Ah, this explains it. :)

> and posted on the users-en@ list, so as to maintain the continuity of my
> original thread.
>
> Actually, this is first time I'm using a mailing-list. I've used forums
> before, but never a mailing-list. Sorry if I screwed something up.

No problem at all!
Sometimes it is okay to switch the list if you find out that there is a better
list for it, this is why I've copied the devel@ list and set
the "followup-to:" header to it.

> I've subscribed to the devel list today, but I think I'll continue this
> thread where I posted it originally (i.e., in the users-en@ list). Please
> tell me if this is a problem.

Again, this is not a problem. I was refering to the devel list because
the chance of getting an answer with this type of question
is higher on a developers list. :)

> wk at gnupg.org said:
> > make -C po update-po

> Salaam, Mr. Koch.