[Gpg4win-users-en] How to upgrade from 1.0.8?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Sep 1 00:33:42 CEST 2009

Since I did not get a reply to this I went ahead and uninstalled my
old Gpg4Win 1.0.8 and installed the latest 2.0.0 instead.

It works kind of strange with my Outlook 2003, though.

If I write a message in Rich Text format I cannot send it, there
is a dialog popping up.
But if I change the format to HTML it is accepted.
But when I receive the message and decrypt it, it is displayed
*without* any of the HTML formatting I put into it but still
is shown as a *Rich Text* message (in the title bar) even though
there is no formatting at all left....

What kind of settings do I need to configure in order for the
HTML formatting to be preserved? (bold text, font size, color)

I will have a hard time convincing my co-workers of using Gpg4Win
if all they can send are plain text messages with no formatting!

Maybe we should switch to Thunderbird and Enigmail instead, then
at least the HTML formatting is preserved.....

Please advice.

Best regards,

Bo Berglund