[Gpg4win-users-en] How to easily register received public keys

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sat Sep 12 17:11:10 CEST 2009

I am running gpg4win 1.4.1 on Win XP-Pro and with MS Office 2003.

I could not find any command to extract and add a public key received
by email except by creating a text file and copy-paste the key block
in the email into that file and then importing from file....
The key is *inside* the message body, not as an attached file.

There *must* be a simpler way to do this!

For example a menu command which searches the text of the currently
open message for the key block and then extracts it and puts it
into my keyring.

Or maybe it already exists and I have yet to find it? Advice please.

--
Bo Berglund