[Gpg4win-users-en] Cannot get Claws to encrypt to a group

Sean Rima sean at srima.eu
Mon Aug 2 15:57:35 CEST 2010

Hello Bernhard,

> Sean,

> Am Montag, 2. August 2010 03:28:10 schrieb Sean Rima:
>> I belong to pgpnet,
>> the encrypted mailing list. I can use claws and get mail, decrypt but
>> for the life of me, I cannot reply.
>>
>> I have the group= line with all the keys listed. But it says that it
>> cannot find a key belonging to the list. Am i missing something

> ideally, the mail application maintains a group and selects the certs.
> KMail/Kontact for instance can do this. (Just use a multi-selection for all
> certificates in the Addressbook.)

> The gnupg "group" feature is an incomplete solution as far as I know
> from Werner.

Ah  ok,  I  also  use thebat! but that does not support encrypting via
gpg2. I knoe thunderbird does but it is not my cup of tea

Sean
--
GSWoT and CaCert WOT Assurer

.tel  http://rima.tel/

I believe that every human has a finite number of
heartbeats. I don't intend to waste any of mine
running around doing exercises. - Neil Armstrong