[Gpg4win-users-en] Not getting the full options WinPT after installing software

Riyaz M. Feroze riyaz at KSU.EDU.SA
Mon Dec 13 13:12:57 CET 2010

Hi There,

I've installed the latest version of the gpg4win ( ie ) 2.1.0-beta1 and as enclosed in this email

1.       I do not see all the options especially I'm unable to see WinPT similar to the documentation.

I've also tried the previous version 2.0.4 with  similar results.

2. Moreover after I install the software Outlook does not work properly. It hangs.

Kindly advise me appropriately if I'm doing the appropriate way.

Best Regards,

Riyaz Mohamed Feroze l Senior Security Consultant
CCNA, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
Center of Excellence in Information Assurance (CoEIA)
Phone (+966) 59 549 6640
Fax (+966) 1 469 5237
P.O Box  92144 ~ Riyadh 11653
CoEIA web site:  http://coeia.edu.sa<http://coeia.edu.sa/>/en