[Gpg4win-users-en] outlook 2007

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Feb 1 15:56:17 CET 2010

Am Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2010 16:22:22 schrieb Tang, Jayne M:
> We de-installed GpgOL and are using GPG4win to encrypt files on our
> hard-drives and then we drag (or insert) the encrypted file into our
> outlook email as an attachment.
>
> Does this method also pose a problem?

No.
It is a little less convenient compared to directly being able to use the
email with attachments.

> You mentioned below that there is
> still a problem with sending emails via exchange.

> Can you please describe the problems that are happening with Outlook and
> what we should be watching for?

It is a problem with GpgOL, Outlook and Exchange.
The email will just not be send - so it is easy to spot, you'll get an error
message as far as I know.

For details see
https://bugs.g10code.com/gnupg/issue1102 (Sending enc/signed mails does not
work with Exchange)