[Gpg4win-users-en] gpgol, windows 7, outlook 2007

Michele Jordan michele at michelejordan.net
Fri Feb 26 14:50:45 CET 2010

Thanks for taking an interest in helping me.

I know gpgOL is working, because if a message is signed, I get the popup for the key.  But the messages I receive are not signed, just encrypted.  Again, if it is signed I see the gpgOL stuff in the add-in ribbon, but not if it is only encrypted.

Sadly, this worked before gpgol was reworked.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!  This still doesn't work for me.

-Michele