[Gpg4win-users-en] Presentation and a Question (bug gpg2.exe)

Juan Chulilla jl.chulilla at onlineandoffline.net
Thu Nov 25 19:07:18 CET 2010

Emanuel, I was wondering if pinentry-win32.exe could do the same trick
as pinentry-gtk. Does it make sense or not?

Anyways, this morning I have tested once and again that hanging
gpg2-related was connected somehow with saving a draft automatically:
before autosave bug doesn't appears, after autosave it does.

Since it happens both with thunderbird and claws (both are calling GPG),
I'm not sure what is the difference between calling from an "immediate"
email and a "drafted" email.

besides, pinentry-gtk has worked seamessly since I commit the change you
say.

Do you know if the bug is going to be solved in the next version?

Thanks for all your help

Juan