[Gpg4win-users-en] email with attachment encrypted gets corrupted.

Jan Vercruysse jvc at option.com
Sat Nov 27 23:27:47 CET 2010

Hello,

I am using
1. kleopatra version 2.1.0-svn1167864 (2010-08-11) using KDE 4.1.4
2. Gpg4win Version 2.1.0-beta1
3. Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 SP3.

 I can decrypt attachments in an email, which is encrypted (in its
totality) to me.  But when I send  an attachment in an email which I
encrypt (with "encrypt message with GnuPG", so the reversed action) the
attachment gets corrupted, and cannot be decrypted anymore not by the
recipient nor by me.

PS: maybe I should tell as well that not only with this version but with
previous versions as well I need to close Kleopatra (which gets started
by opening Outlook 2003), else after some time I don't receive any email
anymore neither MS Internet explorer 7.0 works. As soon as I close
Kleopatra Iexplorer works again.

Best Regards,
Jan