[Gpg4win-users-en] Download Server Down

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Oct 1 14:18:17 CEST 2010

Ricky,

Am Samstag, 25. September 2010 14:11:07 schrieb Ricky Burgin:
> Just stumbled across GPG4Win for the first time and sadly it appears
> the server ftp.gpg4win.org is down. Just thought I'd let you know.

thanks for the hint. I did not notice problem, though.
(Sometimes the ftp protocol is a problem, but you can also use
http://ftp.gpg4win.org/ )

> If you'd like a mirror made available for you, I can accommodate.

It is up to you, if you like to mirror the ftp site.
There already is one active mirror at
http://ftp.heanet.ie/mirrors/ftp.gpg4win.org/

Best,

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.