[Gpg4win-users-en] Passphrase Copy and Paste

Zoarsk zoarsk at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 15:13:03 CEST 2010

Hi All

Just started using gpg4win and so far love it.  One question though, for
passwords \ passphrases I currently use "password safe" as both a database
and generator of complex passwords, which are both too large and complicated
to remember, however I have found that I cannot copy and paste a passphrase
into gpg4win which is a shame.  Is this a deliberate feature for security or
have I missed something.  Basically my passphrase for gpg4win is now
something I have to remember! And therefore not as long or complex as I
would like.

Cheers

John