jerry.long at sg.scintronix.com
Thu Apr 21 11:34:29 CEST 2011
- Gpg4win version? Version 2.0.4
- Windows version? (32 or 64bit?) Windows XP
- Steps to reproduce the problem. Everytime I click on the icon - nothing happens. When I right click and select any of the function, the error message comes out after a while
- Do you get the error message if you try to use GpgOL or GpgEX? Have not tried..Using GPA is ok
- Do you have try to run Kleopatra manually first? Tried...same problem.
On 4/21/2011 4:34 PM, Emanuel Schütze wrote:
> On 2011-04-19 11:37, Jerry Long wrote:
>> I have a problem with Kleopatra. The error message " IPC Connect call
>> failed ". Cannot import keys.
> Please give us more details:
> - Gpg4win version?
> - Windows version? (32 or 64bit?)
> - Steps to reproduce the problem.
> - Do you get the error message if you try to use GpgOL or GpgEX?
> - Do you have try to run Kleopatra manually first?
More information about the Gpg4win-users-en