[Gpg4win-users-en] Desktop icons in 2.1.0-rc1

Emanuel Schütze emanuel at intevation.de
Mon Jan 31 15:07:30 CET 2011

Hi Bruce,

On 2011-01-31 11:16, Bruce Cran wrote:
> I installed gpg4win-2.1.0-rc1 and found that despite only having the
> option of creating start menu shortcuts selected I still got icons on
> my desktop for GPA, Kleopatra and Claws. That appears to be a
> regression from the beta.

I installed gpg4win-2.1.0-rc1 on a clean windows xp (without any previous
gpg4win versions).

After default installation (only start menu shortcuts selected) there are no
icons on the desktop. The installer created a gpg4win start menu entry only.
That's correct.
So, for me it's no regession. Maybe on your machine gpg4win was already
installed? You could try to install Gpg4win again after uninstall.

Regards
Emanuel

--
Emanuel Schütze  |  ++49-541-33 50 83 - 746  |  http://www.intevation.de/