[Gpg4win-users-en] Desktop icons in 2.1.0-rc1

JEL louie at louie.cc
Mon Jan 31 20:44:19 CET 2011

On 1/31/2011 12:23 PM, Emanuel Schütze wrote:
> On 2011-01-31 17:38, Bruce Cran wrote:
>> I installed it on a clean Windows 7 x64 machine. And I've just repeated
>> it on another installation and the shortcuts were installed again.
>
> Sorry, I can't reproduced it on Win 7 (32bit) with gpg4win 2.1.0-rc1.
> Which installer language you selected?
>
> Can somebody reproduce this problem?

I just reproduced this on a clean Win7 (64-bit) machine.  The shortcuts
for Kleopatra and GPA both installed, even though I had selected start
menu shortcuts only.

So based on the information on the list so far, I would say it is a
difference in the handling of the installation on 64 vs 32.  I know that
is obvious, but just wanted to state it.

Jim aka Louie